The new CoachVille Business Academy is only in it’s second week, and already there are amazing stories to be told. And it is also great to hear about challenges so that we can support each other.
Please post your thoughts about session #2. Here are 9 questions I would love for you to answer…
(this will also provide a little recap of what we talked about)
I must get an email or CoachBlog post from you with your specific winnable game for this season:
How many paying clients will you have by March 23 2009?
What will your Coaching revenue be in April 2009? (You will build up to it this season)
Please share about the following:
1) Your winnable game (as stated above)
2) How did you feel about putting a clear specific objective forward for your team (and me?)
3) Tell me why you think this is a winnable game for you over the next 11 weeks (in a few bullet items)
4) How do your currently describe your “A Game” as a Coach? (a sentence or two)
5) How have you earned the right to Coach this game (in a few bullet points; just the highlights)
6) How do you feel about answering that question?
7) Tell me how you feel about the 5 interview assignment; This is a powerful AND challenging assignment. Keep me posted on your progress – especially if an interview reveals something surprising.
What did you enjoy most about session #2
9) What challenged you the most during session #2
Thanks for your time with these answers!
Check back very soon!